Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crystal Chakra Healing




Lately I have been reading about our chakras or energy centers and how an imbalance between them can impact our well-being. The chakras are the areas of the highest density of energy and therefore the easies places to exchange energy with the outside world. Chakras go in a out of balance and alignment naturally, fluctuating with everyday highs and lows.



Do you know that crystals work directly on the chakras to heal us? A balance chakra system allows you to sense the world around you, avoid the unwanted effects of stress, and remain emotionally calm so you can live your life to the full.



For us jewelry artists that work with gemstones this makes perfect sense. Why am I so happy entering a bead store or a bead show? Why I have the need to work with a particular gemstone even though I'm supposed to work on a metal project?



When I was reading the book "The Complete Guide to Crystal Chakra Healing" by Philip Permutt I got the idea of creating a Chakra Line of Jewelry to include gemstones in a more meaningful way than just beauty.



I hope to incite your curiosity so you can read more about the chakras and how to work with energy. Below you will find the 7 chakras, what concepts they are associated with and what crystals work to heal them.




Enjoy!
































No comments:

Post a Comment